The Australian National Parachuting Championships – 2018 will be hosted by Skydive Nagambie, March 12 – 18.
What a big year for Australian Skydiving; National Champions may be invited on to the Australian Parachute Team to compete at the 2018 World Parachuting Championships on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
10th March – Registration Opens, Practice Day
11th March – Official Training Day, Competitor’s Meeting (7:00pm)
13th March – 4-way FS (AAA and AA) medal presentations (On completion of competition)
15th March – 4-way FS (A and Blast) medal presentations (On completion of competition)
17th March – 8-way FS, Canopy Formation, Accuracy, VFS and Artistic medal presentations (On completion of competition)
18th March – 16-way FS and 10-way Speed Star medal presentations (On completion of competition), This will also be used as a weather day if required
- Formation Skydiving: 4 way BLAST, A (formally Inter), AA and AAA (Open), 8 way, 16 way and Speedstar.
- VFS: 4 way Advanced and Open. 2 Way VFS
- Canopy Formation: 4 and 2 way Sequential
- Artistic Events: 2 way Freefly, intermediate Freefly, Freestyle, Wingsuit Accro, WS Performance Flying
- Accuracy: Classic and Sport
- Speed Skydiving